Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the official notification for UPPSC 2022 exam. The notification contains every detail regarding the exam, including the exam dates and UPPSC Syllabus.
UPPSC is one of the most prestigious and difficult exams for which students from different states of the country apply. Therefore, candidates who want to secure their name on the merit list should develop a triumphant strategy for exam preparation. Also, they should be well aware of the UPPSC syllabus and exam pattern to clear their all doubts.
Here are the answers to some of the most common questions that UPPSC aspirants often ask.
How to prepare for UPPSC mains in just 8 months?
UPPSC candidates often fear completing the UPPSC syllabus in 8 months, but with the proper planning and preparation strategy, you can do it easily. All you need is dedication, consistency, time management, and smart study and planning. Make a detailed timetable for eight months to prepare for the UPPSC syllabus for mains and consistently follow the same.
UPPSC Mains exam syllabus and marking system?
|General Studies I||200|
|General Studies II||200|
|General Studies III||200|
|General Studies IV||200|
|Optional Subject – I||200|
|Optional Subject – II||200|
What are the best tips for UPPSC mains preparation?
UPPSC is considered the mother of all competitive exams due to its intricacy and vast syllabus. Here are some expert advised preparation tips that will help you ace the exam.
- History, Polity, Geography, Economics, and Current Affairs are the most significant subjects that require the detailed attention of the candidates.
- Students need to give maximum attention to the social, economic, and political sections.
- UPPSC asks the majority of questions about Economics and Physical Geography. So, prepare them properly.
- To prepare for Polity, read the constitution carefully. Also, stay updated with the latest political systems and developments.
- The environment is one of the most significant sections. So, don’t take it for granted.
- To prepare for General Science, read the NCERT textbooks.
- Solve the question papers of previous years.
- Practice writing the answers to improve speed and time management skills.
- Revise periodically
What are the best sources and books for UPPSC mains preparation?
- History – Bipin Chandra
- Geography – Majid Hussain, Lexicon or G.C. Leong
- Polity – Laxmikant
- Economy – Ramesh Singh or School Textbooks
- Current Affairs – Newspapers like The Hindu, Weekly/Monthly magazine
Other sources to prepare for the UPPSC Exam:
- Budget and Economic Survey
- NCERT books
- State Board books
To qualify for UPPSC exam, you need to start preparing right away and keep revising so that you don’t forget anything at the end moment. It is also advisable to start working on your time management skills and speed from the get-go to do well in the exam.
Stay Connect with us our education blogs & Submit Guest Post Education