LinkedIn is the biggest social media platform for B2B brands, freelancers, and entrepreneurs alike and that is an irrefutable fact. The question is, how can you establish yourself as a thought-leader in your industry on LinkedIn and start attracting high-quality leads to your cause?
Read on and we’ll share some tips on LinkedIn domination.
How to establish yourself as a thought-leader on LinkedIn?
In order to become a thought-leader and be recognised as such on LinkedIn, you’ve got to really know your stuff.
The reality is, people will soon see through you if you are simply regurgitating other people’s research and information and trying to pose as an expert.
However, if you do know your stuff and you are frequently publishing high-value content that stands testament to that fact, people are going to start paying attention.
But what is a thought-leader, exactly?
A thought-leader is someone who offers unique guidance, inspiration, and innovation through their expertise and industry perspective. In other words, someone who challenges the status quo, shares interesting and engaging ideas, and inspires other people to either get into the same industry, or to shake up the way they work for even greater success.
The secret? Start sharing your ‘behind-the-scenes’ tips and tricks and help other people share in your success.
How to attract high-quality leads on LinkedIn?
If you look at LinkedIn like a game and treat it as such, you will experience genuine success. You simply need to understand the algorithm, the market, and the rules.
Play by the rules and you will outperform those who do not.
So, how do you attract high-quality leads on LinkedIn? The process is simple (but by no means easy):
- Establish yourself on LinkedIn.
- Build your profile as though it is a product / service page.
- Know your audience and highlight their biggest pain points in your “About” section.
- Write a killer tagline that stands out from the crowds.
- Upload a professional headshot with an eye-catching cover photo.
- Start following big names in your industry and engage with their posts by adding further value / insights to their content. This is a great way to get noticed by their followers.
- Post as often as you can, consistently. Create high-value content that is relevant to your industry and speaks to your ideal customers directly.
- Know the best times to post content and stick to a schedule.
- Respond to as many comments and DMs as possible.
- Comment on 20-30 posts a day before you publish content.
- Keep doing this week-in week-out for months.
- It sounds like a lot of work (because it is). However, if you commit yourself to playing the LinkedIn game, and you are consistently sharing high-value content that speaks to your audience, you will invariably start attracting quality leads.
Conclusion: Consider hiring the professionals
The good news is that you don’t actually need to be a LinkedIn pro to make the most out of the platform. Simply hire the best social media marketing agency in Dubai and let them put together and implement a LinkedIn strategy for you instead.
In any case, if you commit to the above rules, you will indeed soon establish yourself as a thought-leader in your industry and you will begin to attract awesome leads who are ready to take the plunge.