Renewable vs. Non Renewable Energy Resources
As the world looks for energy alternatives that can tame global warming, there is a simmering battle between renewable and non-renewable energy sources. Advocates on each side point at the pros and cons of the solutions proposed by their opponents. In the ensuing exchange, there is a possibility of missing the advantages and disadvantages of each energy source.
To settle the debate, it is best to look at the pros and cons of both renewable and non renewable energy sources. It helps any potential client to make a better decision when buying or installing any of the two energy sources. You can buy unique articles that are expertly written and capture the topic comprehensively.
Renewable Energy Sources
Renewable energy resources refer to sustainable or inexhaustible sources. It includes wind, solar, geothermal, biomass, and hydro energy, among others.
- No pollution- wind, water, or solar do not pollute the environment in order to provide energy. None of these sources cause the emission of harmful gases or have raw materials that damage the environment.
- Easy maintenance- because they are natural sources, renewable energy manufacturing plants or appliances require little to no maintenance. Consequently, it reduces operational cost, making energy cheaper.
- Cheaper- because of low capital investment, reduced maintenance, and easy availability, energy from renewable sources is cheaper.
Other advantages include unlimited supply, reliability, and energy stability.
The infrastructure required to tap into renewable energy is expensive. Further, the equipment required to capture the renewable energy will still cause pollution during disposal at the end of their lifetime. Since the energy is still at infancy, more research is required to make it reliable for commercial use.
Non-Renewable Energy Sources
Non-renewable energy sources refer to resources that can run out. Examples of non-renewable energy sources include oil, natural gas, coal, and nuclear energy.
- Reliable- though, for instance, oil is a pollutant and expected to run out in the future, it remains more reliable than the renewable sources of wind and solar. It can be used in remote areas during the day or night.
- Advanced research- a lot of research has taken place over the years to make these non-renewable energy sources reliable, especially able to serve commercial needs. It is also the most widespread used source of energy in the market.
- Affordable- because of advanced technology and expansive usage, these sources remain the most affordable for businesses and households. More info click here f95zone
The fact that the energy sources are non-renewable instills fear that they may soon run out. Further, pollution from these energy sources is taking the blame for global warming and its devastating side effects. Beyond polluting the air, non-renewable energy sources result in environmental damage through waste disposal. The non-renewable energy sources are also very expensive to set up. As a result, they are expensive yet only useful for a while.Read more about tamilmv
The choice between renewable and non-renewable energy sources will largely be determined by availability. However, a business should consider future benefits and invest in the best energy source in the area and for your operations. After all, businesses and individuals must show care for the world, and especially protect its future by making the right energy choices.visit here tamilmv