When it comes to moving to Thailand, most people lean toward Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, or one of the many popular southern islands, such as Koh Samui. However, there are some other amazing destinations that often go overlooked, such as the stunning Bang Saen, which is located in the Chonburi province in Eastern Thailand.
In this article, we’re going to share some of the top things to do in Bang Saen, Thailand.
A brief introduction to Bang Saen
Bang Saen is the closest beach getaway for those living in Bangkok, making it a popular destination for those looking for a weekend break. Bang Saen is typically known as being a relatively sleepy town during the week, coming to life on weekends as people flock from all over to enjoy some R&R.
If you are the sort of person who enjoys having a quiet week, with the option to party and have fun on the weekends, the popular Bang Saen town is definitely worth your consideration.
Why not search for condos in Bang Saen to get an idea of the quality of accommodation that’s available? You’ll find no shortage of beautiful and affordable spots here!
The best things to do in Bang Saen
Aside from having some of the most beautiful beaches and countryside views, what is there to do in Bang Saen? Here are some of the things that are considered ‘unmissable’:
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Coral island, including city highlights
- Take your family out for a Zip Line Adventure and explore the luscious tropical rainforest
- Spend a day at the famous Pattaya Swiss Sheep Farm
- Explore the many gilded temples in the region
- Head over to Pattaya for a half-day tour
- Enjoy an amazing scuba diving experience!
- Take part in a thrilling ‘human slingshot’ experience
- Witness the internationally acclaimed Tiffany’s Cabaret Show
- Tour the famous Teddy Bear museum in Pattaya
- Take the photography tour and enjoy some of the finest highlights Chonburi has to offer
- Unwind at the Samutra Spa & Salon
- Marvel at the Bangsaen Institute of Marine Science
- Peruse The Park in Market
- Relax at Wonnapha Beach
- Sample the local delicacies at Nong Mon Market
- Enjoy a round or two at the Bangsaen Mini Golf
- Take your kids to HarborLand @Tukcom Sriracha
These are just a handful of the exciting things to do in and around Bang Saen. That, and with its close proximity to Pattaya, you can enjoy many day trips and weekend breaks for when you fancy a change of pace!
Schools & Hospitals
Of course, when considering moving to Bang Saen, it’s not all fun and games; you need to think about infrastructure such as access to healthcare and education for your children. The good news is that there are plenty of quality international schools and hospitals within the Chonburi province, so you don’t need to worry about having access to the appropriate facilities necessary to accommodate a growing family.