Looking for the fee structure of a Digital Marketing course?
That means you know the potential of a career in Digital Marketing!!
Let’s look at some of its aspects.
Do you have an email notification every time you use your smartphone?
Do you have an SMS advertising for bank loans and zero balance accounts?
Do you watch an ad related to your interests every time you open YouTube?
You observe an advertisement when you play games on your smartphone.
Whenever you open any SMS Messaging account, you see many businesses advertising their products/services.
All of these are aspects of Digital Marketing, and you see how we are surrounded by these all through our day.
Before moving towards the fee details of the best digital marketing certification in Delhi, let us discuss why you should take a step towards going with a career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Stats
- According to Statista, the total average spent by each US consumer every year is USD 1800.
- As per a report by eMarketer, people around the world spend 3.5 hours per day on their mobile devices.
- Around 85% of people rely on online reviews given by other customers as much as they rely on recommendations from personal contacts, according to Bright Local.
- According to Internet Live Stats, around 77,000 searches are made on Google every day.
- Around half of the searches are 4 words or more.
- Online product search is conducted by around 78% of people across the world.
- There are around 1.66 people who shop online each year.
And if your business/product/service is not potentially present over the Internet, you are missing out on huge opportunities created by Digital Marketing.
There are numerous jobs available for skilled and trained digital marketing professionals all around the world. This is because organizations have realized that it is crucial to have great Digital Marketing professionals to make their presence effective online.
Let’s have a look at what Digital Marketing is and why you should get trained for having a lucrative career in Digital Marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
Advertisement done over any electronic media is referred to as Digital Marketing.
Is it just as simple as it is defined?
You have to look after all the aspects of Digital Marketing, including emails, social media(Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.), messaging, eCommerce, mobile devices, search engines, by using the Internet, to reach their customers and improve their business.
Digital Marketing is rendered as an entirely new endeavor that requires you to identify new ways of reaching customers and ways of understanding the requirements of customers. It is a broad domain that is meant to attract customers through various channels.
Digital Marketing typically targets a particular segment of the customer base and is usually interactive. Digital Marketing is at its peak and is still rising and includes everything that incorporates marketing in two-way interaction or getting feedback from customers and even acknowledging them.
You can observe Digital marketing every time you use your smartphone. The channels used in Digital Marketing are:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Native Advertising
- Online PR
- Affiliate Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Video Marketing
Why is Digital Marketing Important?
We always prefer to buy a product/service that is reasonable and affordable. The foremost reason for going with Digital Marketing is that it is reasonable. The fact is that ROI on digital marketing budgets can be enormous.
2. Potential for going viral
Social media has the actual power. You can distribute your posts to make them viral and it really can make a difference. It can bring in more business for generally no extra cost.
3. You can measure your results
Another crucial benefit of digital marketing is that you can measure your efforts made on Digital marketing strategies. Due to a number of analytics tools available, for example, Google Analytics, you can measure what strategies are working for you and what is worth investing in.
Digital marketing works so well because of this primary reason. You can personalize what your user/customer wants. That means on their experience and feedback, you can personalize their search results, thereby improving your customer base.
Apart from the benefits listed above, there are many more benefits of Digital Marketing, because of which it is employed by every small and big business.
Why Should You Go with an Online Training Course?
Now that you have decided to launch/transition your career to Digital Marketing, you should know the best possible move you can take.
Simplilearn’s Digital Marketing course in Delhi trains you to transform into a complete digital marketing professional with expertise in the top eight domains of this field that include SEO, PPC, conversion optimization, social media, digital analytics, mobile, content, and email marketing.
You should take up Simplilearn’s online training course because of the following reasons:
- Self-paced learning
- It offers more than 200 hours of live interactive learning and that too is conducted by industry experts
- More than 45 projects built on datasets of Yahoo, Accor, etc.
- This course is aligned with the top five Digital Marketing certifications that include Google Ads and Analytics, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Facebook Blueprint.
- It gives you a sound understanding and advanced knowledge of tools used in Digital marketing.
- Enterprise-class learning management system.
- Doubt-sessions at the end of the course, to make sure that you are prepared well for the certification.
What is the fee for the Digital Marketing course in Delhi?
This course allows you to pay the fee in No Cost EMI of INR 4,999 per month.
Wish to learn Digital Marketing?