Gynecomastia surgery is one process of the cosmetic industry that is performed to reduce man boobs. Almost 40 to 60 percent of men go through the condition of man boobs where they have enlarged breasts.
This condition hinders their self-confidence and social life. A man often starts to wear oversized top clothing to hide his breasts. The condition makes a man so self-conscious about himself that he might start hating his appearance overall.
Gynecomastia Surgery – The Heavenly Solution
With Gynecomastia Surgery, every man can get rid of oversized breasts and achieve a more manly look. The surgery significantly reduces the breast size while improving the chest appearance. The same makes a man get rid of his oversized shirts and he can proudly show off his chest or wear fitted clothes.
This is achieved by surgically removing the excess fat from the chest area. This surgery is also effective if you have lost a lot of weight and hence have saggy breasts after that. The surgery gets you rid of the extra and saggy skin improving your overall chest aesthetics.
Gynecomastia surgery is not a new concept, however, this does require an expert in the field. Only with the right kind of cosmetic surgeon, one can achieve desired results without complications.
Medical Solutions can be your ultimate place in Barcelona, Spain to opt for Gynecomastia surgery and any kind of cosmetic treatment for men. They offer the most pocket-friendly prices and are one of the best cosmetic facilities in Europe.
Which Men Should Go for Gynecomastia Surgery?
- Men who do not smoke or take any drugs can go for Gynecomastia Surgery.
- Men whose condition can’t be treated using medicines.
- Men who do not have any medical conditions that can hinder the healing process.
- Men who are healthy and have the right body mass index.
- Men who have a positive outlook toward their body and want to fix the breast size to appear more attractive.
- Men whose breast development is stabilized.
The Preparations for the Surgery
- Get a medical checkup to be assured about any medical condition.
- Stop smoking cigarettes or taking any drugs.
- Inform the doctor about any medicines you are taking.
Before the procedure, your doctor will take all the needed tests that ensure if you can go with the surgery or not. You should enter the premises after shaving your chest and underarms as it helps with the procedure.
Your doctor might advise you not to consume or drink anything before 6 hours of the surgery. Wear comfortable clothes that are not skinny fit. You should also take a person along or any of your friends to accompany you and help with the procedure.
The surgery is generally performed within two hours and you don’t have to visit again. After the surgery, you might need to stay at the clinic for three to four hours. Follow the prescription and diet suggested by your doctor and you will heal up in a few days.
The Procedure of Gynecomastia
- The surgeon begins with marking the pectoral (chest) muscles and glandular tissue to confirm the reshaping.
- You need to take local anesthesia. This will make the place numb. However, you will be conscious during the procedure.
- Afterward, Tumescent solution infiltration is performed.
- The surgeon employs the VASER Liposuction technique to suck out the extra fat from the chest.
- The surgeon also removes the glandular breast tissue that is excess so it doesn’t reappear.
Precautions After Surgery
Once the surgery is done, the surgeon puts the dressing onto the operated area. He puts a pressure cloth to reduce swelling and to let the chest heal quickly. One can continue with bathing and go without dressing the next day.
Many patients also get dubious about if there is a chance of reoccurrence after the surgery. However, since the glandular tissues are removed, it eliminates the reoccurrence. The patient should also follow up the surgeon’s post-surgery recommendations, however.
Opt-in for Medical Solutions as they provide plastic surgery for men regarding various body parts. One can go for various surgeries within their budget; the facility also provides discounts on hotels that are nearby their clinic centers.