WHY SHOULD YOU RENOVATE YOUR BATHROOM?
Bathrooms are one of the most common renovation projects. You might be thinking about why it is important to renovate your bathrooms. These are the spaces that are commonly used in any house and thus, outdated bathrooms are the major reason for the low value of your property. Although the renovation of the bathroom can increase the value of your home, it is also a place where you get creative and have some fun. You just need to look for an attractive bathroom interior design that can convert your old and dreary bathroom into a new and functional one. Here are given some benefits of bathroom renovation. Just go through them if you are puzzled about the bathroom renovation decision.
- Update your bathroom to move it into modern times: Renovation of the bathroom with modern fixtures will help you to move it into modern times. Get easy to clean shower fixtures with several heads so that they can spray water and provide massage to all your body parts, a bathtub that shoots air, energy-efficient electrical sockets, a modern toilet that uses less water, and esthetic lights to brighten up your bathroom. You can also hire a professional like shower regrouting perth who can give a new look to your bathroom with a budget-friendly regrouting of your tiles, especially for the shower tiles that can give rise to the problem of mold if not handled timely.The professional who is an expert in renovation projects can suggest to you everything that is needed to convert the bathroom into an at-home spa.
- To boost the overall value of your house: According to real estate agents, bathroom and kitchen are the two places that buyers look for when buying the house. One of the biggest advantages of remodeling your bathroom is that it will boost the overall value of your home. Improving the interior of the bathroom with a fresh coat of paint, tiles, or attractive wallpapers can improve the resale value of your property attracting many potential buyers. In case the property has a single bathroom you can even add an extra bathroom to boost its value. Just contact the interior designer who can analyze your house and suggest you different renovation ideas for your bathroom.
- Updating the bathroom according to the individual needs: Sometimes it becomes important to renovate the bathroom so that it can accommodate the individual needs of your family members. If you have any elder members in the family who can’t walk then you need to retool your bathroom in such a way that it becomes wheelchair accessible. Get a walk-in shower or step-in bathtub and install it in the bathroom so that a safer environment is created. If you have kids in the family then try to create a kid-friendly bathroom.
- Enhance the sustainability and energy efficiency of the property: Nowadays modern appliances are available in the market that consists the features allowing homeowners to save some amount of money on their utility bills. You can get fixtures such as low-flow toilets and showerheads for your bathroom that consumes less amount of energy and thus, are very cost-effective. Older toilets are the one that uses gallons of water for every flush but modern toilets are the one that is more sustainable as the quantity of water used by them is less than a liter. Therefore, the installation of modern equipment can help you to cut down the expenses on water consumption.
- Upgrading safety of the bathroom: In older homes, it is common to see unsafe bathrooms. The flooring of these bathrooms is slippery and because of it, one can have a bad fall while taking a shower and thus, suffer from a major injury. The old and defective electrical sockets can make the homeowners vulnerable to electric shock. These all deformities make it essential for the homeowner to remodel all bathrooms of the house to upgrade its safety. Make sure that you comply with the local building codes when renovating the bathroom.
- Enlarge the space of your bathroom and declutter the house: You might feel suffocated in your bathroom due to its small size. Now is the time to renovate your bathroom. Just call the projects remodeling expert and ask him or her to visit your house. The expert will go through the structure of your bathroom and then will provide you remodeling ideas that ensure plenty of space in the bathroom. As your bathroom gets bigger and bigger, you can add declutter your house by adding the storage there. The spacious bathroom will allow you to place cupboards, washing machines, cloth dryers, and different toiletries, all in the same place. With making your bathroom more spacious, keep in mind that it also feels comfortable and stays functional.
- Enhance the aesthetics of your bathroom’s property: Consider changing your old-fashioned bathtub with a soothing spa and get a tiled shower with various showerheads when renovating the bathrooms. There is a great chance that you will be surprised and at the same time enjoy seeing the elegance of your newly remodeled bathrooms. Before the renovation, you used to feel annoyed by the old and chipped fixtures but now you feel more relaxed and refreshed seeing the enhanced aesthetics and functionality of your bathroom. Contact a reputed remodeling company and get their help to make some valuable changes in your bathroom.
- Creating an ideal environment for the bathroom: If you are not planning to leave your home any soon and are feeling discomfort at your bathroom so it is time to renovate it with innovative bathroom ideas. A luxurious remodeled bathroom has the power to change your daily routine in the best way possible. Changing the color of the walls with new exciting colors or wallpapers leaves the dreary old bathrooms to become places of amazing creativity. You can design your bathroom in the way you want. Try to make it more functional, relaxing, and comforting.
If you want to sell your home shortly, then always keep in your mind that buyers appreciate a well-designed and functional bathroom. Also, whether you are planning to sell the property or not, it is essential to have a safe bathroom with updated fixtures. Therefore, look for bathroom design ideas that go well with the structure of your bathroom. Ground floor extensions can help you get that extra living room.